Monday, June 22, 2009

come clean~!

** looking back and say,.... goodbye loser!**

** close my eyes**

hola,

I'll come clean!after 2 days relaxing my mind at sissy la house, i was just like a new me!installing my mind with such a breezy weekends-yeahhh!. the best part is , i put my sadness of hurting and torturing the heart for almost one an half month into the secret box and close it with the magic key and then i throw it away.......far.... far away , even ghost can't find it!!urghhh!!i feel relief~!..

now, you are like a piece of meat to me.oh!sorry~!


** i have the best weekend!.watching hannah montana for the 2nd time -i dont care!...im just going with the flow=p.....watching new hot stuff on the racks that have been displayed for a sale ..my heart suddenly burst!...i want this...umm..that!!..this too!!...omg!! that one!!...seriously !!this one is really fit to my legs!!..those are lovely~!!..can i have this?..that?...aaa..ya that thingss!!---goshh!!...im broke!!..hey babiesss~...i'll come later with 2 bags full of cash -isnt okay?..huhu**

>>shopping is the best therapy for girls<<.....i will say -thank you to u...u cheer my days=P....


now , the best lesson is ....dont ever open your heart easily to man.

"cantepilar on the three, do you wonder how you would be?"

chi-ao chivas!

No comments: