Friday, June 19, 2009

life in blues~~


say hello~!...

hey ladies,how are u ?its been a long hard time for me for the last couple of days..but then , today ,this morning i woke up with some kind of weird feeling that speak into my mind that i should have said " i must be strong "to myself.whatever happens i know i am mature healthy women.instead of using girl im using women , why eh? because i thing i am not young girl anymore..with my age will turn to be 22 on this becoming 1st july , i was feel like i am old people..OLD!!!gishh!!...

so many stories to been told,so many thing to be explain..not so many time to write down here.

can life will be simple ?
can i live in the simple life?
why bother to have a simple life?

that is a question that puzzling me around now and forever.

dear allah,

i need your NUR.

No comments: