Monday, September 15, 2008

::hari ini hari yang letih::

*ptg smlm mak aku ym dgn abg aku*--agak maju la mak aku ni kan?...hahaha
syg benor mak aku dgn anak jantan sorang die 2....

this morning i drive back to ukm about 7 a.m from house......it were so dam board path that i must get trough to make sure i arrived at ukm bout 8 o'clock...after beloking and ciloking

here and there i go straight to the class and im proud to come a lil bit early today..=)...*claps*

when i enter the class i tot many stdnt had arrived earliar then me..but then,it have a few boys and girl who are coming..where others??.....so i guest i must be the 10 peep who come to the class *claps*

sigh^,^~~~~~the classs were originaly quiet....n me??.....going to heaven step by step.....ZZZZZzzzzzzzzz~~~~~

tomorrow i have a midsem hidrology!!!!!wake upp!!!!!

just finish one chapter...and 7 chapter will continue this night ...inside my brain there is some crack here and there.how come i can finish up my studies???..if the doctor examine my brain he will see my big black hollow ..n then he directly register me to world guiness record!!!!....n then im become famous and everibdy knows me....hahahaha....n the story keep merepek smpi bile2...=)..

t.i.r.e.d!

enD

No comments: