Friday, September 12, 2008

::::somebody's me::::


You, do you remember me
Like I remember you?
Do you spend your life
Going back in your mind to that time?

Because I, I walk the streets alone
I hate being on my own
And everyone can see that I really fell
And I'm going through hell
Thinking about you with somebody else

CHORUS
Somebody wants you,
Somebody needs you.
Somebody dreams about you every single night.
Somebody cant breathe, without you its lonely.
Somebody hopes that one day you will see
That somebody's me.
That somebody's me. yeaa...

How, how did we go wrong?
It was so good, and now its gone,
And i pray at night, that our paths will cross.
And what we had isn't lost.
Cause you're always right here in my thoughts

CHORUS
BRIDGE --
You will always be in my Life,
Even if I'm not your Life
Because you're in my memory.

You, will you remember me?...
And before you set me free, oh, listen please...

CHORUS
That somebody's me.
That somebody's me.
That somebody's me.

by -enrique iglesias-

* ui cpt la aku ade bf lg ni..x sbr nk bg lagu ni kat kamu*...aku trying so hard jd sweet neh!!hahaha....



btolke ade org yg tgh pk kan psl aku setiap saat??..x setiap saat pon..minit??...jam??..hari???...ade ke???....ha!!kamu yg angkat tgn 2..mari ke dpn..nk cek ikot standard x...nk tgk aligmnet muke lari ke x...huhu...kuangg ajar sgt ajyt aku neh!!




wherever u are....


i want to meet my "somebodys me" one day.....


god bless~

No comments: