Sunday, September 21, 2008

i'm thinking about stdy in jerman

kate hati:

'kan best if i have a chance to stdy abroad at jerman for my final year studies..'

the counter had open ...evrybody can go!!!if i go.i will get double degree from ukm n from jerman U.n when i get back to malaysia i have a thousand n millioans of experiences ...isnt great?!

me??..with not so good pointer ,x lepas pon 3.50++ ,dun have a bundle of cash$$$..how im gonna to fly???..

so poor me~~..im hardly wanted to go overthere!!!'jerman' really make me crazy..!!.


im so disapointed rite now!!that is my ambition & my dreams to go over there after i had reject to stdy at japan after school...the great time never come twice...if u have a great opportunity just go for it!!!
good thing never happend again once u have rejecting the 1st one..but hawe listen to ur heart
" allah tahu apa yang terbaik untuk hambenya'..just realize that ade hikmah di ats ape yg berlaku..

i've never learn from my past...im always do mistake in my life..how should i be calm??do i have my second chance??...do i need my second chance ??..n do i really need it??..i dunno!!!!

i really need an answer for every single question that appear inside my head...

people always made mistake..n i dun want to repeat again my mistake..hope my path will go on with a right way=) ..

[*the not so good pointer is a mistake that i'll always do*]
..
i need to repair my pointer~!thats all....afterall i can pick any country that i really like to finish up my master or phd...hope the day will come(*,*)...

*life with full of ambitions & regreting-its me-hawe*

No comments: