Wednesday, March 18, 2009

[current addiction]

this is the latest addiction..pet society!!!hahaha....at last... I've fulfilled my dream to have my own pet!!.....her name is cici..

owner: 'cici!!please come here....! and introduce ur self in this blog please'....isn't she cute??..huhu

cici: "yes bos!!..i'll coming!!!....."...kli..kik..kli..kik[her foot steps sound]

owner: ' introduce Ur self then"

cici: 'my name is cici...im half rabbits and half dear-is that what my owner told me-if she lied,it doesn't matter to me.....huhu !...im just born into this world this weeks..means that, my lifetime now is about 2day and 10 hr 25 minits..im the newly born babies in my society...got only small house with limited accessories,furniture and also clothes...below is my picture...am i pretty??.'..giggles

owner:'hey!!...dun used my word"...dun used even once!!..aim the one who always pretty !!..is that so difficult to understand cici??!!'..now tell readers where there can find u?

cici:'SSsss.....SSss....sorry boss!!..i didnt mean to make u angry..i noe u are so damn pretty!!im thankful that i have such an adorable owner like ...like..like u boss!!.Ss... sorry again...i think boss, my friends will so jelous at me because my owner is so pretty, not like their owners kan bos kan??kan??'

owner;"correct!"...hahahahhahahahhahahahahahhaha

cici:"oh bout that q ...my life circle is inside facebook only...u can easily trace me there..=)'

owner: "okay tq cici..u can go now'..n good nite!...dun forget to brush you teeth before going to bed!!!'

cici:"i'll will...good nite to u boss'...with closing the door slowly.

****************************

happy bukan??

-this is the reason why i want to keep my self online 24/7 hours a day...its a new addiction!!...but then!!wireless here is so dem banggang!!..lembap!!...oh!!x bley mencarot-lah!!nati jadi ikutan si cici..i must be a role model to my pet!!..huhu...

lastly...please remind urself, the owner is not sych0-lah!!..she just happy with her pet!!..hahahaa


"cici "

No comments: