Friday, March 27, 2009

[S.L]

story about love:

He was my neighbor for three years
He saw me when i was i tears
I saw him go trought all his girlfriends
He made fun of me cause i didn't have any boyfriends
He was popular and i was a reject
He went to public school and i was home schooled
He helped me with my homework and in return i helped him with his
He had long blonde hair, dark brown eyes, and the WORLDS BEST SMILE
I love him and i can't tell him because he has departed from me
He is now with GOD in Heaven with the Angels looking over me and his family
On may 18 09 will be his one year annervisery when he left
us
I miss him and i never got the chance to tell him that i loved him and now i will never get to EVER.

ini bukan kisah aku.kisah org lain . tp.....sedih jugak bace ini cerita.=(


*****

& ....
this is my story.
i love him.but i can't tell.
n how aim gonna to tell him about my feeling towards him?
ya.i love u.i want u.i need u.
oh TUHAN , help me.
aim drowning....



4 comments:

NORFARAH NADIA said...

you don' know how to tell??
Let me help u then..
=)

H for Hawa zulaikHa said...

hahahaa...u are so kind la my dear..=)..

Anna said...

benci awe sbb tak nak bgtaw sape owg nye!!gedixxx sgt jah!!

H for Hawa zulaikHa said...

we are not privity to contract yet..so saye kene zip mulut dulu..hahahaha....nati2 kalo da sign contract i bgtao u pnye la s_d...

bydway...lawa crocs..hahaha..meh campak sini free 1 bley??..huhuhu