Tuesday, March 10, 2009

[myweakener]

super romantic novel

sexy

vampire- i just grab this book from the racks without thinking ....
this is bcoz of edward cullen influence in twilight..hoho~~


i bought all of this books at mph ,tesco last weekend ,after fetch my mother from gold cost hotel where she had her meeting .There is so many books i wanna buy , but then as usual lah kan duit x berkepuk sgt inside my purse.huhu...then the 2 books are from my mum treats, and i just top up with my money for the last novel.huhu..jimat2...

and at this state, where i have so many assignment to do, projects to summit, exam to examine me again, talk to be attend..i fill like those books are my weakener...gishhh!!can i have 48 hours a day?

i'll try to read others outhor after get bored from reading sydney sheldon novels.hell ya i can predict his ending.x syok ma!

No comments: