Tuesday, January 27, 2009

danga cruise

adik si gedik.


cousins hang out


adik.nani.me


in the picture:
back :abg arif, mak long
in front : noni,me,kak la, dayah,adik,nani.

smiling n smiling .there is my new job.=)
yaayyyY!!


happy Chinese new year
celebrate it with full of joy Buddie!


the night scenery of johor bahru.
opposite is Singapore.
at night Singapore do not shine like jb.
why?..only 2, 3 spotlight can be viewed from our cruise.
its not happening at all!
frustrated=(



u always get my back support and also my sexy back-muahaha!
sexy edisi muslimah giteww~


it always be like that.
IT is!!
[the but always get an extra lime light!=)]
i admit ,i have a big but.
n aim OK with that-muke puas!!~~hahaha



dreaming to have a short nap while i was driving
isn't that bad.
serius!!


hey.don't drive carefully.!!
follow me and u will be safe.
cheers~~!!

at cs.jb
running to have our movie ticket.-bridewars-

nani.noni .there are sisters!

muke skema nk letak kat friendster as my primary picture.
hey smue org pnh buat kan??
hahaha..
ni gmbr edit ni.muke aku sgt cantik bile di edit.
haha-perasan~~~
bile tgk LIVE woooooOOO gile arr natural beauty sgt!!!
hahaha.
-abaikan my last sentence-
-ntahpape.ibarat naik lif tekan butang naik sendiri-=)

No comments: