Friday, June 6, 2008

dun doing anything


i just got back from my friends house..last nite we had a pyjamas nites...i have many story to updates my friends as we are not meet for 2 month i guest ...we are buzy doing nothing ..haha..for god sake we are sleap at 4 in the mornin..hell...best! !

my friends sudenly come out with this q..she asked me..why im still single untill now after had a break up 2 years ago..well my answer basically like this, i want to meet guy who is actually are not very good looking men n also not so creepy looking la kan , funny n simple..thats all~... easy to say but difficult to have once..love is like a butterfly..u chase it more often then it will go flying like a wind ...wat i do now is ,just sit back, relax n wait for my loving one to comes n propose me to be his girl..hopefully there is a good men for me out there=)